This quick and easy roasted potato recipe is great as a dinner side dish or to bring for a party or potluck.
- 3 pounds (lbs) petite red potatoes, quartered
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees on roast.
- Toss potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer to roasting pan or cookie sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until tender.
Potatoes can be roasted a day before they're going to be eaten and then quickly warmed on the stove before serving.